We are currently hiring for the Spring Semester. Please submit your application now!
Student FundraiserSTUDENT FUNDRAISER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Solicit gifts for Fordham University from alumni, parents, and friends over the telephone
- Update and verify constituent contact information
- Share campus happenings, developments, and events
STUDENT FUNDRAISER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possess the ability to think quickly in responding to alumni questions and/or concerns
- Uphold string interpersonal skills by relating to Fordham alumni, parents, and friends of all ages
- Exhibit deep knowledge of the institution
- Function well in a diverse team environment
- Accept and apply feedback well
- Remain positive and composed in a challenging role
- Demonstrate attention to detail while updating constituent record information
- Must be a Fordham University undergraduate or graduate student to be eligible for employment at the Calling Center
- Both Federal Work Study and non-federal work-study students will be considered for this position. However, please note that this job is not eligible for FWS payment.
STUDENT FUNDRAISER JOB SCHEDULE
Shifts at the Calling Center are held at the following times:
-Sunday 1- 4 p.m.
-Sunday 4:20-7:30 p.m.
-Monday 6-9 p.m.
-Tuesday 6-9 p.m.
-Wednesday 6-9 p.m.
-Thursday 6-9 p.m.