We are currently hiring for the Spring Semester. Please submit applications online.
Student FundraiserSTUDENT FUNDRAISER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Solicit gifts for Fordham University from alumni, parents and friends over the telephone.
- Update and verify constituent contact information.
- Share campus happenings, developments and events.
- Utilize an automated calling system to connect with Fordham University constituents.
STUDENT FUNDRAISER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, along with the ability to think quickly in responding to alumni questions and/or concerns.
- Uphold strong interpersonal skills by relating to alumni of all ages, parents and friends of Fordham University.
- Exhibit deep knowledge of the institution.
- Function well in a diverse team environment.
- Accept and apply feedback well.
- Remain positive and composed in a challenging role.
- Demonstrate attention to detail while updating constituent record information.
- Must be a Fordham University undergraduate student or graduate student to be eligible for employment at the Calling Center.
- Both Federal Work-Study and non-Federal Work-Study students will be considered for the position. Please note that this job, however, is not eligible for FWS payment.
STUDENT FUNDRAISER JOB SCHEDULE:
Shifts at the Calling Center are held at the following times:
- Sunday: 1-4:00PM
- Sunday: 4:30-7:30PM
- Monday: 6-9PM
- Tuesday: 6-9PM
- Wednesday: 6-9PM
- Thursday: 6-9PM Callers are required to work a minimum of 3 shifts a week, totaling to 9 hours, and are welcome to work additional shifts if desired.